Baby Wipes 1: DIY Disposable Baby Wipes

Baby Wipes 1: DIY Disposable Baby Wipes - Hallo readers johncsnider, The article you read this time has a title is Baby Wipes 1: DIY Disposable Baby Wipes, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Article After the Baby Arrives, Which we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Title : Baby Wipes 1: DIY Disposable Baby Wipes
link : Baby Wipes 1: DIY Disposable Baby Wipes

Also Read


Baby Wipes 1: DIY Disposable Baby Wipes

Here's the start of a series about baby wipes (homemade, cloth, and bought) from when I used to make my own disposable baby wipes with baby #1. BUT I also use disposable wipes in my purse for the out-and-about diaper changes, playground hand/face washes, and for the babysitter. At the end of this series I will be giving away a 3 month supply of all natural baby wipes so check back!

DIY Homemade Disposable Baby Wipes

A reaction from the chemicals
 in mainstream baby wipes.

photo: http://waterwipes.com/2014/02/14/
what-nasty-chemicals-are-hidden-in-baby-wipes/
Sometimes you want more natural wipes than the mainstream brands. Maybe you're baby has a reaction to mainstream wipes or you are a natural minded person. Purchased natural wipes are great (and keep checking back for that 3 month supply giveaway that is coming up), but can be 3-4 times the cost of store brand wipes. So for those of you who have a tight wallet or are obsessed with DIY projects, here is how to make your own disposable baby wipes.

With baby #1, I was new to cloth diapers and I used a service. I was not about to use cloth wipes and have to figure out how to wash my wipes in the laundromat (which I later did when I stopped the service). To help in my transition I used cloth wipes and had a trash pail next to my diaper pail. I was buying store brand wipes and realized that they contained chemicals that I just didn't want on my baby's skin.  After a little research, I realized that I could make disposable wipes with things that I already had in the house.

Photo: http://www.kitchenstewardship.com/
2011/10/19/how-to-make-homemade-natural-baby-wipes/
Ingredients
1 T. castille soap (or other gentle baby soap)
1/2-1 T. olive oil
1 c. water
1 paper towel roll
large scissors or a large serrated bread knife
empty baby wipes container

Directions

  1. Using your large scissors or serrated bread knife, cut the paper towel in thirds so that it looks like three toilet paper rolls. 
  2. Place one roll in your empty baby wipes container on its side as pictured. Save the other 2 rolls for future use.
  3. Mix the first three ingredients together.
  4. Poor the liquid over the roll that is in the baby wipes container. Let sit for 10 minutes. Then turn the roll over and let sit another 10 minutes.
  5. Remove the cardboard core. Pull your wipes out of the top of the wipes container. Use within a week.
These wipes can also be put in a ziploc or other water tight container for out-and-about use. Enjoy!






Thus Article Baby Wipes 1: DIY Disposable Baby Wipes

The end of article Baby Wipes 1: DIY Disposable Baby Wipes This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article.

You are now reading the article Baby Wipes 1: DIY Disposable Baby Wipes with URL link http://johncsnider.blogspot.com/2014/03/baby-wipes-1-diy-disposable-baby-wipes.html

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Your labor and delivery is a marathon - are you training?

Baby Wipes 2: DIY Cloth Baby Wipes

Parenting School 101